In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we would like to highlight recent news about Faith and Support Ministry. The organization was founded by our very own Tammy Tester, who was inspired to start the non-profit after her personal journey and surviving breast cancer.
Faith & Support Ministry recently began offering double mastectomy pillows for patients. These pillows can be used by patients who require a double mastectomy or patients with very young children, as they protect the chest area when the child climbs into the person’s lap.
Since its founding, Faith and Support Ministry has provided care bags to individuals in 23 states and Canada. In addition, they are currently partnering with several regional healthcare providers to offer care bags to breast cancer patients undergoing treatment.
• Prisma Health (formerly Greenville Hospital System) Breast Care Center at Patewood
• Prisma Health’s Cancer Center on Grove Road
• AnMed Health Cancer Center in Anderson
• The Pearlie Harris Breast Center through St. Francis Health Care System
• Bon Secours St. Francis Cancer Center on Innovation Drive, and
• Greenville County Neighborhood Cancer Connection (formerly the Cancer Society of Greenville County).
How can you help Faith and Support Ministry?
To learn about how you can support Faith and Support Ministry with either materials, monetary donations, or volunteering, please visit their website at the link below:
Faith & Support Ministry is a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose purpose is to introduce the strength, encouragement, and salvation of Jesus Christ to patients going through breast cancer by means of love and support.